Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens

I'm not a fan of acrylic nails but I like nail designs so when I say these nail art pens in a magazine I kept thinking I have to get some... So that was months ago and today when I was in CVS picking my mom up one of those recordable cards I also picked up one of these.....

So this is what I came up with... I like them! I only have the blue one for now but I can definitely see myself buying all the colors even tho they are 7.99! The only problem I have with them is they are not really polish they're like a water base paint which means it will smear... so i just realized that that means I have to put a clear coat over top which I am so bad at but I have no choice now!


I'd suggest you go buy some if you like DIY, nails, and art!

No comments: