Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Homecoming Recovery

Homecoming this year was B-A-N-A-N-A-S!! Everything was good! I went to the Comedy Show that featured Lil Duval, B Phlat and some others but it was HILARIOUS! The R&B Show featured Laura Izibor and Musiq Soulchild was great. The fashion show was good! Everything was good!. Of course my fav was Yardfest which featured all my favs Fabolous, Wale, Big Sean, Melanie Fiona, The Clipse and even my mama's fav Cameo. Saturday night at Love Trey came through and graced the stage but jus right quick cuz the crowd was gettin too crazy! But I had a good time. It was the best homecoming since I've been here! I have a few pics thanks to @the_kinkster there will probably be more coming soon.



Randoms: Sweetness from Roll Bounce, College Hill Chris, and Pooch Hall (Derwin Davis)


Howard Alum: Lance Gross


Fab killed. He was takin it back!

I was not feelin his outfit tho. This is the Mecca you gotta do betta!

No comments: