Monday, April 6, 2009

Blossoming Beauties

This is truly beautiful, at least I think so!

Nigel Barker

“Blossoming Beauties”. Inspired by my own lovely wife who I enjoyed growing pregnant and humored me whenever (which was always) I wanted to photograph her ever growing belly!...The exhibition is essentially a celebration of how miraculously wonderful the female body is and the pride and success of how, I believe, a woman should feel during this special time in her life. I am still looking for subjects and what you see here is a select few images of the several dozen women I have now photographed for the project. You can be as revealing as you feel comfortable, although I do ask that you are photographed in the nude only.
Please contact ali@studionb.com (she is my studio manager) if you know of anyone or you, yourself are interested in being photographed


Via: likecool.com

No comments: