Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ciroc Promo

This is very late and I do apologize but I owe it to my followers and Ciroc as well to post this. I had posted a blog about how they don't support dark skinned African American women, if you follow then you know what I'm talking about. But any who I was contacted by email with this.

Hi–

I hope all is well. Please see below for an official statement on behalf of CIROC in response to your recent posting “Ciroc Doesn't Support Dark Skinned African American Women.” Feel free to touch-base with me for any questions you may have.

"CIROC Vodka has nothing whatsoever to do with this inappropriate and offensive casting call, which was done without the brand's knowledge or consent. We are currently investigating how this occurred. CIROC Vodka has created a brand that defines sophisticated celebration for all consumers, and in no way condones this practice."

Regards,

Bryan Pierce


Bryan PierceSenior Account Executive

TAYLOR Partners in Moving Brands Forward

So that is that. Anyone who stop drinking Ciroc on behalf of my post can resume. LOL

No comments: