Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Fast Food of Fashion: Forever 21


Chloe left Forever 21 right





Anna Sui left Forever 21 right



Vera Wang's left Forever 21's right

Forever 21 is infamous for it's knock offs of high end fashion from shoes and accessories to apparel. I actually look forward to waiting for Forever 21 to produce the latest runway designs. I'm a college student I can't afford the latest Louboutin's and quite frankly I don't think I'm the audience they are targeting. So although they aren't the best replica, the seam may bust or the heel break, and the leather isn't as quality, I know they will last me through that night at the club, or for Howard's case, that day on the yard. AND they will be cheaper! So yeah it's not ok for Bey or Heidi Klum but its definitely how I'm living right now! NO SHAME!

No comments: