Monday, June 29, 2009

BET Awards Red Carpet Review

Not much was goin on in the inside so I'll just review the red carpet...

Alicia Keys looked FABULOUS! Congrats on the Humanitarian Award

I have mixed feeling on Bey's dress but she's Bey so she can do it Congrats on "Single Ladies" being video of the year.

Yember lookin good both with fresh cuts. Amber fills that dress out amazingly. Sorry Kanye I will not vouch for those timbs, especially since it was like 100 degrees out.



Sorry Amerie, Amber Rose already took all the kudos for the dress


How nice of Diddy to have given Cassie one of his extra tickets. And haven't we seen enough of your breasts.


I love this dress! If it was like 3 inches shorter and with a different shoes, this look woulda been the bomb!


Trey Songz actually pulls all the "infamous white" very well


Neyo you have completely lost me. Is that velour? I won't even speak on your date.


Ginuwine said Michael will live through him. I am sorry Ginuwine but MJ will not be living through you in that Steve Harvey Collection suit!


Please kill the chains guys. Willie should have just took his pic alone because he appears to be the only level headed one


(Keri Hilson's pic was here but I accidently deleted it and figured it wasn't worth reloading)

LaLa's look is very simple but very cute


What do you want from us Lil Mama?


LOL this jus makes me laugh... Who even invited you Raz B

4 comments:

Tierra W said...

I liked Bey's dress, cassie most def shoulda stayed home. Ciara looks so award all the time. take a lesson from Tyra, shoulders baq, u look like a linebacker in the neck. i second that, who the hell invited Raz B? that is all.

A. Lowe said...

I liked Beys dress too & A. Keys looked nice also Kanye's boo...lil mama needs to just kill herself

Phuong Cao said...

Loved ur comments on the outfits. Haha velour!

Anonymous said...

whats up this is RazB Debra lee invited me. God bless you......Thank you for the comment and post. respect!