Monday, June 15, 2009

I prefer Yember over Kamber

So I was gonna blog about how the Nas and Kelis divorce is going but I'm sure you've all caught wind of her claiming she's "broke" via TMZ or MediaTakeOut or whatever. Well anyway I'd rather discuss my favorite happy couple at the moment. And yes I do say couple because despite rumors there is no way they could be broken up. They've been spotted together all weekend. Again, I love them together!

Sidenote: Amber tweeted today about how she'd sooo fuck Nicki Minaj.. LOL jus thought that was funny.

"Heard they'd do anything for a Klondike. Well i'll do anything for a blonde dike, and she'll do anything fo the limelight" -Kanye




1 comment:

Phuong Cao said...

They are gorgeous together! I love her hair. I would so love to be able to pull off something like that.

我爱你的Blog! (lol not Vietnamese!)