Tuesday, June 16, 2009

LOL but nah I'm offended

This is very offensive but I am LMAO! It just goes to show that while America has a sense of humor there is still room for improvement. Some one of thelifefiles.com commented that "we [black people lol] should make one that has pictures of crackers and then a pic of Obama" LOL

Sherri Goforth, an administrative assistant to state Sen. Diane Black [chairman of Tennessee's Democratic Party], has admitted she sent the e-mail May 28 with the title “Historical Keepsake Photo.” She said, without elaborating, that she mistakenly sent it “to the wrong list of people.”


According to The Tennessean, a Nashville newspaper, a note on the e-mail said it was paid for by the Tennessee Republican Party, but GOP officials denied that they produced it. Black chairs the Senate Republican Caucus. “I want people to know that the communication was sent without my knowledge, and that… this does not reflect my beliefs or my values or my opinions, and I won’t tolerate those kind of communications coming from my office,” Black told CNN affiliate WKRN-TV in Nashville.




Via: thelifefiles.com

No comments: