Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm on deck I swear

So you may be thinking where the hell is Brit Brat LaFlare? lol or maybe you didn't even notice I was gone... well if no where else just know I am on deck! So i just ordered a new HP which I am really excited about. My Dell is no longer a laptop it has morphed into a desktop because it must always remain plugged in! The wires on this joint jus hangin out its really sad but its ok cuz the hp should be here by the end of the week.

But anyway the I have a job on campus and my supervisor is super cool so I will be able to do all my class work and blog while at the desk. So after this weekend, which is my brother's wedding btw, I will be back on deck with the dail post!!

In other news me and my roomies are officially in the crib. I just want to get a lil more furniture for my room and everything will be all good. One of my roomies saw a mouse, typical in DC but we gotta get rid of that lil pest maybe I'll pay proper respects and get one of these..

No comments: