Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kid Cudi: Man on the Moon

So of course I copped Cudi's album today. I got it off Amazon for $3.99! Which is really just holding me over until I can make it to the store to get it in hard copy because there is no way I can live with myself without having the hard copy.



The album is real mellow, of course. Its perfect stoner music. The concepts and production are on point. He doesn't come as strong lyrically as I thought he would but perhaps he is saving that for Almighty GloryUS (Cudi & Chip collab) because I know him and Chip together bring a nice upbeat lyrical element. Well I love the album nonetheless I haven't been able to enjoy it in entirely because I am not high lol but I'm sure it only gets better. My favorite tracks include...

Sky Might Fall

Enter Galactic

Cudi Zone

Hyyer

Up Up & Away is also a perfect song to end out the album. It just brings everything together. Kudos to Cudi. Shouts out to Common narrating

No comments: