Saturday, September 12, 2009

OK fareal this time!

Alright so fa real this time I am back! Got my HP on deck! It's really cute! I'm in the process of transferring all my music off my Dell. Yal know its HELLA! but i gotta do it! This pic of Cudi is my background! (jus thought I should let yal know that!) BTW Cudi album is coming out Tuesday. I'll be heading to Target as soon as I get off work! So expect a review on Wednesday but yal know I'm biased so the review will probably just say "Greatness" lol. Alright so I will be on deck first thing.. well maybe not first thing but sometime on Monday!

1 comment:

Nicole's BB Scene said...

YES HP the best just got a new one myself. Kid Cudi album heard it I was hoping for that greatness too buuuut not all I was hoping for can't wait to hear your review maybe you will hear something I didn't.